Thursday, February 17, 2011

Does Fishing Stuff Inspire - You be the judge

My paternal grandfather made fishing lures and travelled around the USA selling them in the summer months. Later in the year I will be posting more about his life. I have always been surrounded by colour in so many ways. I am inspired and feel the love that goes into so many things that make up the diversity and patterns of our lives. Not just mine but for others. I love vintage pieces and also find beauty in the tattered and torn objects. Just look at the fishing things that can be used for inspiration for a holiday home in the country. Don't you wish you were somewhere that you could just feel that squishy mud between your toes or the sand on the beach that moves as you walk along. A selection of Ralph Lauren fabrics like the ones here could be used in your space to make it feel cozy and welcoming.











No comments:

Post a Comment