Monday, February 14, 2011

Romantic Bedrooms - Who Can Resist Designers Guild

If you are contemplating a new design for your bedroom then you should consider the timelessness of the romantic styles of the Designers Guild  rooms. Check these out. I have to say that I don't currently have a DG bedroom but I am lusting after a new design. My only issue is which one to choose over my beautiful Waverly room that I have loved for 12 years. No kidding. I can't bring myself to ditch the old room for a new one but I am certainly warming to the idea.
Try adding a silk throw on your bed. Luxurious.

If you want French inspiration, try this design.

Wake up to this beautiful and peaceful floral bedroom.

If you want sunshine and vibrancy, choose this collection for your curtains.

Soft and charming. Rosemont design comes in wallpapers too.

If elegance is your scene, then try using Florimund as your pattern of choice.

If you want to explore more about the patterns then you might want to get this book by Tricia Guild or check out my web site on www.spottedmagpie.com.au or www.spottedmagpiedesignstudio.com to purchase some of these lovely items.

No comments:

Post a Comment