Wednesday, March 16, 2011

My Favourite Roses For Your Garden

I started my rose garden three years ago and each year I choose one or two of my favourites to add to the collection. I am still a novice and am learning to take care of my plants and make sure that they last from year to year. My garden is full of pests that eat everything! Also, our soil is very poor which doesn't help matters. Enough about that.

Some of my choices for this year are these two beauties. Pope John Paul II (white) and Mary Mackillop (pink). Coming in at third is the Chihuly a colourful rose that would do any garden proud.




 These can be purchased by visiting  www.swanes.com.au where you can order on-line for the new stock or you can visit the gardens at Dural. I go there just to get a view of all the beautiful roses of the season. I might just have to get a few extras this year! Don't tell my husband! Shhhh

You will find great gardening tips when you visit the Swanes website.

No comments:

Post a Comment